Thursday 16 October 2014

Light



























Dress c/o bangmeowszx.blogspot.com, Necklace, Bag, Sandals from Topshop, Bracelet from Marc Jacobs

I took a leap of faith settling on the decision to bleach my hair and was quite shocked as I kind of underestimated how light the top part would turn out to be. It’s entirely different from all the hair colors that I've tried as I've never gone so light at the top before. I don't really think I can pull off this look but I’m still trying to adjust and get used to the change! Nonetheless, they did a wonderful job as the blend between the colors are so smooth! Thank you J7!

Want to dye your hair at a discount?
I have another 10 J7image vouchers to give away! Details will be up in my next post, which will be up very soon! Stay tuned ;)


" You'd never really know until you try "

No comments:

Post a Comment