Saturday 13 September 2014

Hada Labo x Space Invasion

So I'm not really a beauty expert, I don't know much about beauty products! But I've to admit I've heard sooo many good reviews on this particular brand, Hada Labo and I was so excited to try on this product to see what all the rave was about!


So more about the product..



 Many plus points!!
I also really appreciate the fact that it contains Vitamin C which helps skin to recover from sun damage!
Singapore is mad hot, I definitely find this really useful.


How to apply?
2 SIMPLE STEPS!


Directions: Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.


When applied, the stickiness of this water-based lotion stays on for like <20 seconds and then it isn't sticky anymore! 
Yay for good skin, thank you Hada Labo


Want to sample a Hada Labo product for yourself?
Good news!
Hada Labo has officially become one of the beauty sponsors for Space Invasion's Mega Sale(SIMS)!
>> Be the first 100 to shop at SIMS on either one of the two days to receive a Hada Labo sample and a Lipice Fruity lip! <<
bf7a0d53-5722-4608-805a-8ae597176d17

Space Invasion
The Cathay #03-15/16
Saturday & Sunday (13&14 Sept)
1-6pm



" And our journey continues "

No comments:

Post a Comment